Paula GoryckaKraków Ciclismo, Mountain biking
I am mountainbiker from Poland. I ride XCO races (this is olympic format), but also road and cyclo-cross.
I achieved two bronze medals on World Championships (2010, 2012), silver on European Championships (2012) and I represented Poland during Olympic Games in London 2012. I was four times on World Cup podium and I achieved more than twenty medals in National Championships in different cycling races.
In 2015 I graduated physiotherapy. I can speak English, German and Polish and now I am learning Italian.
My cycling goals are very clear - I want to fight on Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2021 and Paris 2024. I work with media very easily and I like to build up new ideas which fit best sponsor's demandings.
In my career I was working with many different companies from different countries (for example USA, Austria, Poland, Czech, Taiwan). I have experience in sponsorship cooperation, I am opened for company ideas and I give my best to make our journey interesting and full of success.
I am open to different companies. I can make interesting campaigns with these companies - on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube).
If the company is from Poland, Switzerland or near these two countries, we can arrange a photo shooting and make some actions together in the real time (not only via internet).
In addition, I like very much to hold a meeting with children or young people. In the past I often did the special action in Poland with the motto: "Laughter for Medal".
Reach / Links
I più grandi successi
- Olympian from London 2012
- two times bronze medal on World Championships (2010, 2012)
- silver medal on European Championships (2012)
- four times on World Cup podium (2nd in 2011, 3rd in 2009, 2011, 2012)
- 22 medals from Polish Championships in mountain bike, road and cyclo cross (9x gold, 9x silver, 4x bronze)
Dati fondamentali per gli sponsor
- over 4.000 fans on Facebook
- over 1.000 followers on Instagram
- Twitter and Youtube accounts
- my followers: 60% men and 40% women
- average age of my followers: between 18 and 34 years
- logo placement on my personal website
- MTB World Cup serie (6-7 races per year) to see in Red Bull TV
- every year European and World Championships